Numero de l'offre: 2589
La structure qui recute: Creative Associates International Inc.
Le titre de l'offre: Security Manager
Le lieu d'intervention: Colombie
La date de publication: 2019-02-08 08:42:36
La date de cloture: 2019-03-08
Diplômes exigés: Voir le document attaché
Adresse de dépôt: Voir le document attaché
Contenu de l'offre:
Creative seeks a Security Manager for an upcoming USAID-funded project based in Colombia. The Security Manager works with the HQ Security Manager to manage and coordinate all Creative security and safety programs, plans and policies relevant to the project including detailed security procedures that comply with Creative security policies. This will include emergency response drills and communication procedures for the project.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Security Manager will report to the Operations Manager.
- Provide security, safety and risk mitigation and ensure that project staff complies with project security procedures;
- Monitor and analyze the ongoing threat environment faced by the project and brief the leadership accordingly. Distribute threat warnings to all staff as appropriate. Ensure that appropriate risk migration measures are taken by the project to respond to the threats or changes in threats faced by the project. This is to include physical protection measures, safe working routines, movement restrictions, protection equipment and security staff provision, as required;
- Oversee movement control and coordination for the project, including driver and vehicle deployment and staff whereabouts;
- Oversee any security provider contracted by the project to ensure contractual compliance and performance of their duties, and act as the focal point of contact with the security provider;
- Report security incidents, violations and recommended corrective actions, as appropriate, to the Chief of Party (COP), the appointing authority and the HQ Security Department;
- Ensure all new employee/contractor personnel receive appropriate security orientations and briefings;
- Verify that all security devices such as locks, alarms, access systems and physical force protection measures are operational or reported for repair;
- Ensure visitor access and vehicle control systems are effective and appropriate for the threat environment;
- Work with the HQ Security Manager to maintain the project Crisis Response Plan in coordination with the COP and ensure that the contact information contained therein is always up-to-date;
- Provide a weekly security report to project leadership and HQ Security Department;
- Be able to assist with out-of-hours emergency response at the project, if needed;
- Serve as the liaison with the U.S. Embassy Regional Security Officer and/or equivalent U.S. Government personnel for project security matters;
- Assist the project with business continuity planning, as required;
- Ensure that the Creative Sensitive Information (CSI) Plan is distributed to and is being followed by project staff;
- In conjunction with program staff, oversee administration and logistical support to program activities, including program events and general program workshops;
- Manage project team in an open and respectful manner, working with local staff to build their competencies and capacity; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required;
- A minimum of five (5) years of general work experience with at least three (3) in security management experience in the context of international development within Colombia;
- Experience implementing security policies, procedures and protocols;
- Previous experience with USAID-funded projects preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in teams and in a collaborative environment;
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and flexible work style;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft Office software;
- Ability to multitask highly desired;
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and/or sensitive information;
- Appreciation of and ability to work effectively in, diverse work environments;
- Field-based security and crisis management experience;
- Previous experience working in remote field locations within Colombia required, and must possess willingness to travel to project locations as needed; and
- Knowledge of spoken and written English highly desired, Spanish fluency required.
Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Position contingent upon donor funding.